Becoming A Citizen Doesn’t Need To Be Intimidating
North Carolina Attorneys Helping With All Aspects Of Immigration
Immigration law has been under close scrutiny in the past few years. This can make the process of facing your immigration status and its implications very nerve-wracking. At Steven T. Meier, PLLC, we know this.
Attorney Meier has over 15 years of experience handling immigration law cases in the Charlotte and surrounding areas.
Our Immigration Practice
Our firm offers services in the following areas:
- Family petitions
- Representation in immigration (USCIS)
- Consular process
- Legal permanent residence
- Representation in immigration court
- Attorney visits (detainee)
- Travel permits
- Conditional residence – marriage
- Cancellation of removal
- Work permits
- Fiancé(e) petitions
- Temporary protected status (TPS)
- Petitions for domestic violence (VAWA)
- Victims of crimes(U visa)
- Immigration bond hearing
- Petitions for widows of U.S. citizens
- Motions for reconsideration
- Immigration records – FOIA
- Change of venue – immigration court
- FBI record
- Supervision order
- Political asylum
- Extend/change nonimmigrant status
- Border patrol record
Whether you are an illegal immigrant, a legal permanent resident or a legal immigrant who is facing problems with your family gaining the same status, let us help.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to discuss your case with an experienced law firm, call us at 704-885-1004 to schedule an appointment with a lawyer. Or, reach out to us through our online contact form.