Immigration Law

Services the firm offers:

  • Family Petitions
  • Representation in Immigration (USCIS)
  • Consular Process
  • Legal Permanent Residence
  • Representation in Immigration Court
  • Attorney Visits (detainee)
  • Travel Permits
  • Conditional Residence-Marriage
  • Cancellation of Removal
  • Work Permits
  • Fiancé(e) Petitions
  • Temporary Protected Status, TPS
  • Petitions for Domestic Violence (VAWA)
  • Victims of Crimes(U-Visa)
  • Immigration Bond Hearing
  • Petitions for Widows of U.S. Citizens
  • Motions for Reconsideration
  • Immigration Records-FOIA
  • Change of Venue-Immigration Court
  • Citizenship
  • FBI Record
  • Supervision Order
  • Political Asylum
  • Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
  • Border Patrol Record

Are you an illegal immigrant, have US Citizen Children and have recently been arrested for DWI, No Drivers Licenses, involved in an auto accident or other Criminal Offenses?

Are you a Victim of Domestic Violence and married to a Legal Permanent Resident or US Citizen?

Are you a Legal Permanent Resident and in jeopardy of losing your status due to a criminal offense?

If any of these situations describe yours, call us now at 704-333-3456 or reach out to us by email. We are a trusted hometown law firm that is dedicated to your freedom, your family and your future.

To schedule a Free Consultation, call 704-333-3456.

En Español